Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Losing my bloging virginity...

Well you heard me...it's time though. Everyone else is doing it and i just felt so much peer pressure that i couldn't hold back any longer. Plus i don't want to be a loser...jk
Gareth is a part of this blog but most all of the blogs will be posted by me (Jackie), for a couple of reasons...i love him to death but he cant spell at ALL, and he isn't really into computers. But hopefully this will be a good way to keep all of our friends and family updated on our lives.

Our first bit of news is that we are moving back to Chico on the 20th of August. This is an exciting move for me because it means i wont have to drive 3 hours a day to and from school four days a week. We came to this decision to move when Gareth was spending so much time in Houston, Texas for work that it didn't make sense to stay in Grass Valley when our friends and school was in Chico. I have put my two weeks in at my summer job at a local plant nursery and i am packing up our stuff, while Gareth makes a trip out to Texas to get some work in before he takes a couple weeks off to unpack and settle in Chico. As I have been packing things for the last couple of days i have realized how much "stuff" we have. I really don't know where it all came from but somehow we ended up with SO much more than we need. I will be taking a couple of big loads to the salvation army soon. Well i guess that is all for now, i will hopefully keep up on checking this blog, and posting new ones as stuff happens. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Zack said...

We are so glad that you and Gareth moved back to Chico!!!! Can't wait to hang out more with you guys.

Alli said...

yay! too bad we won't have anywhere to stay now when we get stuck in the snow and they won't let us go home ): But, we'll get to see you when we come to chico! Yay for blogging!

Jessidy said...

We miss you guys too!! How exciting that you will be in Chico when we get home. . .actually I think you´re there now!!! See you soon. We love you.

Heather said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Send me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. Hope 3rd semester is starting out well for you!

The Happs said...

Jackie this is great...too bad the secret is out for Cass and Jess. Well We're glad you are back. I'm glad you are only a five minute drive away now.
Love,
The Happs
P.S. Your house has a great floor plan. :)