Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sick taly and new computer

Well, i have been keeping a "sick tally" this year just to track how many times Gareth and I come down with something. So far Gareth has been sick twice, and I had not been sick at all....Well I knew my time was coming and here it is! :( I am sick. I have the worst sore throat i think I have ever had. No s/s of strep, just a bad cold. I guess I can say that Gareth and I have pretty good immune systems though since we only get sick once or twice a year. :) I'm not looking forward to the "snot face" part of having a cold though...especially since i have clinicals that i can only miss one day MAX. I am going to have to take some drugs and hope for the best. I am hoping and praying that my cold is gone in a day because i have two days of clinical, wed and thurs, and i don't know what i am going to do if i can only miss one. I guess i will just tough it out tomorrow and see how it goes.
On a more exciting note we finally broke down and got a new computer! YAAAYYY we have been using an old busted up laptop that we bought as a "Hand-me-down" from a friend when our other computer crashed a while back. So can i just say that Dell.com is amazing! You can build your own computer and it is so CHEAP. We are getting the nicest computer ever and all for a great price. I guess i haven't been keeping up with how technology has gone down in price lately. No complaints here though. So our new computer will be arriving in the mail today or tomorrow and I feel like a little kid at Christmas who is just waiting to tear open the gifts when they arrive.
Somehow i keep writing really long blogs so i will try to stop my novel now, till next time,
yours truly!

No comments: