Monday, October 20, 2008

New Job!

Well I am going to be working in the OB now...I am super excited to be given this opportunity, I am going to enjoy my job so much. I wont have to work at Buckle any longer, which is bitter sweet, I will miss my employee discount...but its time to move on. :) I'm going to be a Nurses assistant II because I am in my last year of nursing school. Speaking of school, its going great and it couldn't be going by any faster. I am done with my acute care time for this semester's clinical, which means I dont have to go to the hospital any more. I will be in the gerontology/community health section of our clinical time. So I will be enjoying a lighter load for the rest of the semester, which is always nice! Gareth is getting ready to head off to Texas for another week. He leaves tomorrow morning... :( We have been spending so much time together lately because he goes to texas so often...we like our bike rides in the park! I'm gonna miss him.

No comments: